JW Marriott is one of the largest hotel chains in the world, and it’s been around since 1952. This hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay including an indoor pool with jacuzzi jets, a fitness center, and spa services like pedicures & manicures. JW Marriot Kolkata also has a business center that helps with your work projects while you’re there.
Rooms are spacious and modernly designed with marble floors and granite countertops. They come equipped with flat-screen TVs as well as wireless Internet access so you can stay connected while on vacation or when working from home back at home or abroad.
- The history of the hotel: The history of the hotel is quite interesting. It was built in the year 1869 by a man named Mr. John Watson who had come from England to India as a trader and entrepreneur. He bought an area measuring just over 700 acres at that time and established it as a township called “Jot Bazaar” (meaning “water market”). This area later became known as Kolkata after being renamed by British rulers during their rule over India. The first building on this land was originally used as an administration office but later became home to JW Marriot Hotel Kolkata which has been owned by Marriott Hotels Pvt Ltd since 2001 when they took over ownership.The JW Marriot Hotel Kolkata is located on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River in the heart of the city’s business district. It is just three kilometers from Howrah Station and five kilometers from Sealdah Railway Station.
- Rooms are well maintained: The rooms are well maintained. They are clean and spacious, with all the necessary amenities like Wi-Fi, TV, and room service. The beds are comfortable too. The hotel offers multiple dining options like the main restaurant which has a bar area as well, where you can enjoy some drinks while watching TV or reading a book in your room.The hotel also has a bistro and a lounge area where you can grab some drinks or light snacks. They have an outdoor pool with beautiful landscaping around it.The hotel also has a fitness center where you can work out and relax after a long day. They have an outdoor pool with beautiful landscaping around it.
- The service is very good: The service is very good. The staff is friendly and helpful, they are well trained and efficient in their work to make sure that every guest gets what they want or need. They also make sure that the stay of all guests is comfortable concerning space, cleanliness, etc. so that you can enjoy your stay here without any worries at all. The hotel amenities are great too; there’s plenty of space for parking cars and bikes with room for more if required; there’s also an outdoor swimming pool which is open 24 hours a day but closes during the winter season due to maintenance works inside it along with other indoor pools like jacuzzis, etc.The hotel also has a restaurant, a banquet hall, and an outdoor garden area for guests to enjoy themselves.
- The amenities are great: The spa and gym are both well-equipped, with everything you need to make your stay comfortable. The pool is nice too, especially if you’re staying here during the summer months when it’s hot out. And the restaurant is good too. You can’t beat this location for convenience—it’s right across from JW Marriott Kolkata Central Metro Station on Park Street (and also close to other attractions like RashtrapatiBhavan and Kolkata University). The staff is friendly and accommodating, especially the front desk staff. The rooms are clean and spacious enough for one or two people, with a nice view of the pool out your window. You’ll have to take an elevator to get up to your room though—there’s no stair access. There is a restaurant on-site, and it’s very good. It’s not cheap though, so if you’re staying here for longer than just a couple of days, it’s probably worth going out to find something else nearby. There are also several shops in the building (including an ATM), which is nice if you want a quick snack or drink while you’re here.
- The location is perfect: The hotel is located in the heart of Kolkata, and it’s close to all major attractions. You can easily visit by train or bus from here:
- Shilaidaha railway station (2 km)
- Barasat airport (14 km)
The hotel also has an excellent location for public transport—you can walk to many places within walking distance, or take a bus or cab if you need to go further out into the city center.The hotel also has an excellent location for public transport—you can walk to many places within walking distance, or take a bus or cab if you need to go further out into the city center.
- JW Marriot in Kolkata is a hotel with a lot to offer: Located near Kalyani University, it is one of the most sought-after hotels in this part of town. The location makes it easy for travelers to explore all that Calcutta has to offer, but still, be close enough so that they can come back for a night’s rest at their leisure.The rooms are well maintained and well appointed with all the amenities you could need during your stay here. They also have free Wi-Fi access throughout the property which allows you to get online even if you’re out exploring around town or relaxing in front of your room’s window overlooking beautiful gardens or courtyard area (which both look amazing).The service here is excellent; they’re quick with responding when there are any problems with anything happening within their premises like an issue related to the electrical system or plumbing issues, etc. If something goes wrong during check-in time then staff will always try their level best and just fix it immediately without charging extra fees which makes JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata one place where everyone should consider staying anytime soon.
JW Marriot is a well-known brand name in Kolkata, India. It has been operating for a long time and has made it a point to provide excellent service with a friendly smile.JW Marriot has many different themes so that guests can choose from their selection of rooms to suit their needs. It also offers several conference rooms for groups such as weddings or corporate events where staff will cater to all dietary restrictions.